Our Privacy Pledge
At Cascade Community Credit Union we respect the privacy of our members. And we recognize the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of your personal financial information. The link below will provide you with information on what types of member information we collect and under what circumstances we may share it. The protection and privacy of your personal information is among our highest priorities. If you ever have a question about our policies and practices, just ask. We'd be happy to explain.
Social Media Policy
- To ensure respectful, productive and informative communication, the credit union will not post any comments that we perceive to include (but not limited to) any of the following:
- Any comments posted that focus on selling a product or service or that is intended to divert traffic to a particular website for personal or monetary gain will not be permitted, this includes Spam.
- Comments posted by users must be related to the topic at hand. Off topic comments will be excluded.
- The credit union will not post any illegal information; all laws that govern the use of copyrights, trademarks, etc., will be followed.
- Users will need to refrain from posting disrespectful comments or personal attacks on any individual or entity. Comments submitted with malicious intent will be excluded.
- Comments that include any kind of profanity or that are derogatory in content will be excluded. This includes any threats, obscenity, sexually explicit language and hateful, ethnic or racially derogatory comments.
- Users are not to provide any of their account details or other personal information. This includes account numbers, PIN numbers, addresses, social security numbers, etc. The credit union will remove comments and block or permanently ban users whom we perceive have violated the guidelines set forth or abused our media outlets for any purpose other than for their intended use.
- Comments from individuals under age may be excluded.
- The credit union will not endorse any comments made by its employees on any of its social media outlets. Statements and comments made are the views of the person making them and do not in any way represent the views or opinions of CCCU. Any comments and opinions posted to any social media outlet shall never be used as an official comment or endorsement of a credit union authorized spokesperson.
- The credit union recognizes the importance of securing financial information and will never ask for private Information over social media.