When you start saving early, it’s never a bad thing. You might be trying to save for a dream vacation, holiday spending, a wedding, or any number of financial goals. Whatever your financial goals are, be assured that your money is safe when you trust Douglas County’s only local financial institution.
Check your balance, transfer funds, and more within Digital Banking.
Check your monthly statements and have the freedom to download and print copies when needed.
Quickly transfer funds between your CCCU accounts with just a few simple steps.
Saving for Your Someday Starts Today
Part of our purpose as a credit union is to help members save. When you join Cascade Community, a savings account is opened for you, so you have the tools you need to start earning dividends. When you open this account, you officially become a member-owner of the credit union! The best part? CCCU pays your membership due, so you can start focusing on building your funds right away.
Money Maximizer Savings
Upgrade your savings to a Money Maximizer account! Enjoy benefits like a tiered dividend rate, which means the higher the balance, the higher the rate!
With no minimum balance to earn dividends, no monthly service charge, and easy access to your money, a Money Maximizer savings account with us is a great option no matter your stage in life or your individual savings goals.
*Minimum $2,500 to open a Money Maximizer Account.
Explore more ways to save
Benefits of a Traditional IRA through Cascade Community Credit Union in Douglas County are:
- Eligible for Traditional IRA deductions
- Not eligible to contribute to a Roth IRA
- Anticipate a higher tax rate while saving
- Anticipate a lower tax rate during retirement
- Required minimum distributions (RMDs) beginning the year you turn 72
- Tax implications to beneficiaries
Benefits of a Simplified Employee Pension IRA through Cascade Community Credit Union in Douglas County are:
- May be suitable for a small business owner (including a sole proprietor) for tax-deferred retirement savings
- Does not require ongoing contributions and can be discontinued at any time
- Can be contributed to by the business owner for the benefit of one or more employees
- May represent a lower administrative burden and legal liability for the business owner
Benefits of a Coverdell Educational Savings Account through Cascade Community Credit Union in Douglas County are:
- Used for a child’s education expenses
- Nondeductible contributions that provide for future tax-free withdrawals – including earnings
- Contributions must be from one or more individuals whose income is each within certain limits
Benefits of a Roth IRA through Cascade Community Credit Union in Douglas County are:
- Not eligible for Traditional IRA deductions
- Anticipate a lower tax rate while saving
- Do not anticipate a lower tax rate during retirement
- No required minimum distribution (RMD)
- No age limit restrictions on contributions