Individual Retirement Accounts
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
It is never too early to start saving for your financial future. You might be planning for future expenses or simply your own retirement. In either case, an IRA from Cascade Community Credit Union is a great choice.
Save Your Way
Save for your future on your terms while still earning dividends.
Self Employed Retirement
There are great options for small business owners to begin their own retirement account.
Set More Aside
Need to rollover assets from a traditional employer-sponsored plan?
Saving for retirement is an important decision for financial security. Talk to your tax professional about the advantages and conditions of an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
Benefits of a Traditional IRA through Cascade Community Credit Union in Douglas County are:
- Eligible for Traditional IRA deductions
- Not eligible to contribute to a Roth IRA
- Anticipate a higher tax rate while saving
- Anticipate a lower tax rate during retirement
- Required minimum distributions (RMDs) beginning the year you turn 72
- Tax implications to beneficiaries
- No age limit restrictions on contributions
Benefits of a Simplified Employee Pension IRA through Cascade Community Credit Union in Douglas County are:
- May be suitable for a small business owner (including a sole proprietor) for tax-deferred retirement savings
- Does not require ongoing contributions and can be discontinued at any time
- Can be contributed to by the business owner for the benefit of one or more employees
- May represent a lower administrative burden and legal liability for the business owner
Benefits of a Roth IRA through Cascade Community Credit Union in Douglas County are:
- Not eligible for Traditional IRA deductions
- Anticipate a lower tax rate while saving
- Do not anticipate a lower tax rate during retirement
- No required minimum distribution (RMD)